Crossroads Membership Job Description
Job Description (Created: May 2017)
- The Purpose of the Worship Committee is to prayerfully plan Sunday and Seasonal worship services for the Crossroads community to glorify God.
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Pick our songs for worship to go with the theme for Sunday.
- Review past worship
- Support worship leaders and facilitate making an accompanists schedule.
- Communicate with the Tech Team.
- Love for the Lord!
- Interest in music.
- Upright and breathing (aka. Any age!)
Amount of Time Required:
- 1.5 Hours/month
When is the ministry preformed:
- Second Monday of Each Month
Length of Commitment:
- 3-year term
- Worship Committee members will be trained at the meetings. Members are also invited to take part in the “Overflow” Worship Conference in Willmar and other trainings as available.
- The Steering Committee
Support Provided by:
- Pastor Sarah, the Technology Committee, The Deacons